SproutLoud is founded on the principle of empowering local marketers with the marketing and financial resources of the brands they sell. We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. By visiting our website, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
Information Collected by SproutLoud
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience to serve you better. We collect the following types of information:
We collect information from you to Serve You Better.
Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of our services or contact us.
- Registration: In order for you to use SproutLoud services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require selected personal information such as physical mail address, e-mail address, phone number and other contact information.
- Customization Options: To allow you to market yourself and your business beyond the information collected in registration, we enable you to provide additional information about yourself and your business. In addition, you may choose to include photos. As indicated below, in the section titled “Sharing Your Information”, you can control how your information is displayed and used.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. SproutLoud and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, SproutLoud cookie information, and the page you requested. SproutLoud uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. We may also use this data to better communicate with you based on your interests on our website.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While SproutLoud will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
We collect your registration and other data about you and your business. Our servers also collect log information used to serve you better.
SproutLoud is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. SproutLoud may send out e-mails with SproutLoud-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from SproutLoud, which inform you of actions that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
We will send you emails based on your subscription settings. From time to time, we may send administrative emails to all our users.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. SproutLoud cookies do not collect personal information, but we do combine these cookies with other information you submit to us in a SproutLoud form to better serve you.
To remember you, our system will give you a cookie. It's safe.
Keeping Information Secure
- Your SproutLoud account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Your account is protected by an encrypted password. We keep it secure, you must also keep it safe. Our employees may not access your account unless required to do a specific job.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
- However, if you are a SproutLoud user, please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
You can choose not to share information with us, but your experience of the site may be limited. However, until your account is deleted, you may receive all system emails.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 18 years and older to register to use the SproutLoud website. As a result, SproutLoud does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that SproutLoud has collected information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using SproutLoud or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Please register only when you reach 18 years old, or ask your parents' permission if you are between 14 and 18 years old.
Customer List Policy
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- SproutLoud Personnel: SproutLoud personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of SproutLoud business.
- We never share customer data and list information you upload into our application. For more information, read our customer list policy at sproutloud.com/list-policy
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if SproutLoud, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
We do not sell your information to anyone. However, we may release other information to authorities where required by law.